Customer Feedback

We at BurglarFit are proud of the quality service we offer with together with the product that we sell. BurglarFit specializes in one day installations, done quick and neat, with no hidden installation costs.

We would like to know if you were satisfied with the BurglarFit product and services?

15 Responses to “Customer Feedback”

1. Amy Newton-perry | 11 July 2013 at 06:51 #

Just to give you some feedback, we think the patent you are using is fantastic, it is durable and
    maintenance free. The thickness of the steel used is much thicker than the standard D.I.Y burglar bars.

The price is extremely competitive.

The service we received from you was excellent, from the time the quote was done to the installation.

We will recommend your services to all our friends.

2. Jacques | 11 July 2013 at 06:51 #

EK dink burglarfit is n hoë gehalte produk. Die sisteem is sterk en maklik om te installeer, daar is geen welds en die die feit dat dit nie gewone rawlbolts is wat los gedraai kan word nie maak dit baie veilig.
    Die square tubing en round bars wat inmekaar gesit word werk goed saam en dit kan nie uitgebreek word soos met gewone diefwering nie. Ek sal burglarfit aanbeveel ten sterkte vir enige nuwe instalasies.

3. Chris Kayiya | 11 July 2013 at 06:52 #

I would like to express my pleasure in your product. There are a number of things that make your product excellent. There is not much damage to the walls because of limited drilling required, it does not rust and the color remains looking fresh, it is strong and finally it is much cheaper than most of the other products available. This was definitely good value for my money.

Keep up the good work.

4. Tabita Olsen | 11 July 2013 at 09:05 #

BAIE dankie aan Burglarfit vir ‘n fantastiese Produk en Puik dienslewering!

Ons het die produk by beide ons vorige huis en nuwe huis laat installeer, en staan verstom oor die gehalte en kwaliteit van julle produk en diens.

Die feit dat julle binne ‘n dag kon installeer was absoluut die top punt van gehalte uitsonderlike kliente diens.

Waardeer Opreg!

5. Carlos | 14 January 2014 at 13:33 #

Great Product. Easy to install and looks great

6. Goolam | 7 March 2014 at 09:21 #

BurglarFit have now done two installations for us. We had these burglar bars installed at our home late last year. We were so impressed by the product that we have now also had the bars fitted at my mom’s home. Quick and same day installation, highly recommended.

The thing that stood out for us most was the professional and outstanding service we received throughout the process – from the initial emails to the actual installations.

Huge thanks, and keep up the great work guys!

7. Steve Rusznyak | 7 March 2014 at 09:41 #

Thanks to Quinton and Frik for responding so quickly. You have a fantastic product and great service!

8. Niclk | 5 December 2014 at 09:06 #

I was a cop for 46 years and have dealt with a lot of crime during my career. I retired on 31.10.2014 and I must say with my knowledge and experience I built up during my career, crime has esculated and will keep on esculating. there is no ending to this epidemic. It does not matter where you go or what you do you have to be prepared and focussed.
    The most important though is to protect your family who are usually the most vunerable at home. House break-ins have also drastically esculaated especially during the night when everyone is asleep. Well let me tell you I did some research on the net and came accross Burglarfit. I studied the product they use and was very interested so I called and spoke to a gentleman by the name of Quintin. What a gentleman. No long stories, no sales talk, no BS. He gave me their specks and informed me how they install the product. I then closed an agreement to do my whole house. Gave him the measurements and on Wednesday, 06.12.2014 he arrived with his team. It took him and his team 6 hours to complete my house. What professional people. I measured the one window incorrectly and was out by 1 metre (to long). It was rectified within 5 minutes without any welding I must add. Once they started there was no stopping. They just keep on going – no rest no moans and no groans. Once completed I realized that the product was more stronger and more effective than other burglar bars from my previous houses. The powder coated steel also displays beautifully.
    Well done Quitin and thank you for your dedication in your work and professionalism. I will defenitely recommend your product and service to anyone with pride.

9. Quinton | 22 July 2015 at 19:03 #

Hi Quintin and Paul

Thanks for the Excellent job you guys did in such a short space of time. I really wish other service providers can learn from you. I am surely recommending you guys to others.

10. Angelika White | 27 July 2015 at 18:19 #

I would like to extend a warm words of Thanks for the extremly effecient & Proffesional service conducted from BurglarFit for the patent security frames that was installed by Quintin and his Team. Quintin was highly Professional from the moment I decided to give him a phone call to enquire about the product to the final completion of the job. His level of service was phenominal & prompt & polite. The product used is very diverse & of good & high quality and the powder coated colour he choose was natural & absolutely brilliant choice. A product a person can compliment about. A state of art was installed with the security frames. An extra bonus No messy welding was done. I personally would recommend Quintin at BurglarFit to anyone that would like a job done first time without any complication and quickly. All was done like clock work & smoothly. I applaud you. Thanking you for your excellence & service.

11. Hennie Austin | 17 August 2015 at 13:37 #

What can I say ? Thanks Quintin for prompt service , excellent product , efficient and professional installation and very competitive pricing structure.
    Will surely recommend you to all interested parties.
    Thanks again for a job well done.
    Hennie Austin.

12. JESSE WATKINS | 24 August 2015 at 07:07 #

hi Quintin , i would just like to thank you and your team for the most amazing service and quality installation. i requested a quote for emergency burglar proofing and it was installed the same night, the service was truly a pleasure you and your guys were fast efficient and very professional. i feel safe with the new strong bars and will always call you first if i need any more burglar bars THANK YOU AGAIN !!!! AMAZING WORK

13. Tania Jacobs | 16 June 2016 at 12:06 #

Thank you Quintin, for the most proficient service I have ever had from anyone who has done work in my house in the past 40 years! You are reliable, dependable and the quality of your work is superb. To anyone looking to have burglar bars installed, this is a highly superior product and, aside from Quintin’s excellent workmanship he is also a very affable person – and his team is great too. Not one single thing got damaged or broken. I never thought I would say this, but the appearance of my home is now greatly improved after the installation of Quintin’s burglar bars – amazing! Don’t use anyone else – seriously. I am so happy and now sleep soundly at night. Thank you again Quintin – for everything.

14. Markus Saayman | 9 March 2017 at 12:13 #

Absolutely great service and product. Ordered the morning and the burglar bars were delivered the afternoon, all the way from Roodepoort to Centurion, Pretoria. Thanks Quintin, will recommend you to as many people as I can :).

15. Martie vd Westhuizen | 4 August 2017 at 06:18 #

Danksy Burglarfit se uitstekende en bekostigbare produk is ‘n inbraak afgeweer. My kamerruit is stukkend geslaan, maar die diefwering het hulle gekeer om toegang tot die huis te kry. Ek beveel Burglarfit se produk met vrymoedigheid aan. Dankie aan die span vir vriendelike en professionele diens.